Cloud computing has significantly changed the game for companies and organisations by offering them new ways to manage their IT equipments. Various possibilities are available to them. Indeed, they can keep their IT equipment within the company, with physical workstations that they manage and control themselves with the help of in-house IT teams. They also have the possibility to choose desktop virtualisation, making it possible for any employee to work from any computer, with maximum uptime.
The solution to be chosen is worth considering. We are going to see, in detail, the rational elements to improve IT cost management, while optimizing NPS for users, thanks to high-performance and competitive tools. In this article, we would like to shed light on IT costs and the different levers available to you.
What is your main objective?
Do you wish to minimise costs? Maximise efficiency? It improves the Customer Experience but also the quality of each employee’s work and their ability to collaborate
What should be included in the calculation?
Preliminary costs :
- The purchase of each collaborator’s positions
- The acquisition of servers
- Obtaining licenses
- The implementation of backup solutions for the data
- The employment of 1 or n collaborators to maintain the computer park
- Equipment maintenance over time
- Renewal of obsolescence-related to PC and expired licenses (approximately every 3 to 5 years)
- The resources to run the equipment (electricity and servers)
- Costs related to breakdowns, incidents, data loss, cyber attacks on the activity
- Preservation of equipment in the face of rising IT threats (procedures, adaptation to new regulations, training)
- Maintaining equipment in the face of competition and obsolescence (monitoring, research, training)
- The time spent in human resources and recruitment with the IT department’s employees
Want to know more and meet one of our experts? You think that renewing your park, harmonizing it and making it more resilient to cyber attacks is too complex?
Wisper is Truxt certified and assures you of the best support and the best choice according to your project.
Discover our article related to this topic