Wisper accelerates its growth strategy and announces the creation of a subsidiary in the United Kingdom
Paris, Monday, January 25, 2021 – Wisper, a French software publisher based in Normandy and leader in infrastructure-free desktop virtualisation through its ceBoxOS® offering, has just announced the creation of a subsidiary in London.
To continue its commercial development, Wisper has decided to strengthen its presence on the English market and has appointed Farah Chaibi as Country Manager of this new entity. Farah has relevant experience in the call center sector as well as software publishing companies and has also been a market leader at Gartner Group.
Wisper works with companies to offer a desktop virtualisation solution. The expertise developed on cloud solutions allowed them to constantly evolve the technology until the creation of ceBoxOS® in 2016, the virtual pc solution without server infrastructure. ceBoxOS® is a software edition (system) that allows centralized administration of desktops under Windows OS (all versions) and Linux. This allows, in particular, to deploy PC updates in a few minutes, without having to travel to remote sites (on 5 continents).
Management is also simplified for IT teams: task configuration (on/off), provision of a console and tools for supervision, backup, disaster recovery and update management.
For Vincent Van Den Bossche, Head of International Business Development at Wisper, “The United Kingdom was chosen because it is the leading market in Europe for contact centers. Approximately 1.5 million people are active in this sector in the UK and for us it is a logical, reasoned choice that we have to make.”
As a reminder, after raising €12 million in early 2020, Wisper acquired 100% of XiVO, the French leader in open source enterprise telephony and contact center solutions last November.
About the Wisper Group
Following a fund raising of €12 million in January 2020 and the acquisition of XiVO in November 2020, the Wisper Group now represents more than 800 customers and 220,000 installed workstations for a consolidated turnover of €10 million.
With the ambition to become a key player for CIOs, both in the public and private sectors, in France and abroad, the Wisper Group now offers 2 flagship solutions:
- ceBoxOS®: ceBoxOS® is a desktop virtualisation solution without server infrastructure in SaaS mode. This centralised management solution can be adapted to any type of PC on the market and enables
- each employee to have a uniform working environment, whether in the company or at home when teleworking, while preserving all the security and backup rules in force in the company.
- to protect the company against a business interruption in the event of a Ransomware virus attack. Indeed, as soon as the attack is carried out, a shutdown of the workstations then a restart allows to resume work with a “clean” version of D-1.
- Interventions to update PCs on site are now suppressed since all new versions or update patches are made in the administration console. https://www.wisper.io/fr/
- XiVO: XiVO is the first Made in France Open Source ToIP solution. XiVO offers a unified communications solution and a solution dedicated to call centers and customer relations. Innovative and interoperable, it integrates with the business tools of companies thanks to Open Source APIs. The solution aims to respond in a unique way to the business needs of each company. XiVO is now the French reference in Open Source enterprise telephony combining freedom and performance. http://www.xivo.solutions
Head office: Rouen
- France: Rouen, Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Rennes
- Africa : Casablanca
- Czech Republic: Prague
- United Kingdom: London
Employees : 75
- XiVO: Cultura, Opteven, Groupama Auvergne Rhône Alpes, University of Lille, City of Villeurbanne, Maison du Monde, LDLC
- ceBoxOS®: Comdata, Papernest, Webhelp, Aftral, CD82, Concentrix, Elogie-Siemp, Greta de Vendée, Voxens, Würth.